THE CARPENTER'S HOUSE CHURCH
Building Foundations for Life...
1. Community We are a multi-cultural church that values and embraces
diversity, accepting and loving people just as they are with
the compassion of Jesus Christ.
2. Unity We are a church that is united in the importance of loving
people and helping them find their place in the Kingdom of
3. Family We are a church that embraces its members as family, one
that is welcoming and relevant to all generations.
4. Healing We are a church that values inner healing and freedom
which releases people from physical, emotional and
spiritual bondage through Jesus Christ.
5. Praise & Worship We are a church that openly expresses our love for God
through music, drama and dance.
6. Excellence We are a church where excellence is the heart of ministry.
7. Prophetic & Worship We are a church who desire to hear from God & support
people in prayer
8. Training We are a church that trains and develops leaders through
education and instruction in Godly Principles.
9. Outreach We are a church committed to reaching out beyond our
four walls to affect the people of our community by
meeting their needs and bringing them to relationship with
10. Relatable We are a church committed to remaining adaptable and
relatable to our current generation while impacting the
people of all ages.
11. Order We are a church that respects and embraces order and
gives people of various cultures and backgrounds a safe
place to worship and learn.